Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of Tulsa area buyers throughout the home buying process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts for Tulsa to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
Buying A Home 101
Services that we provide our Buyers
One of the best complements that we have ever received from a past buyer was "Thank you for making our dreams come true." A home purchase is one of the greatest financial commitments that most families or individuals will make. We take great pride in the trust that is placed in us. The following is a brief summary of the services that we offer for our buyers.
1. Ability to listen to the needs of our clients.
2. Provide information, referrals and guidance for a home loan.
3. Help search online and the neighborhoods to find the home that will be the best fit.
4. Our buyers can expect us to negotiate the most home possible for their home purchasing dollar.
5. Set up inspection companies interpret the reports and help advice recommended requests for repairs.
6. Help coordinate all closing functions such as loan, title, survey, and repairs.
7. Provide information for utility and moving companies.
8. We communicate constantly from contract to close.
9. Set up a final walk through of the home 48 hours prior to close to re-inspect repairs.
10. Review with the buyer a copy of the HUD-1/Settlement statement and compare it to the Good Faith Estimate and coordinate through our closer and lender the total cash required to close.
11. The closer will also confirm the location date and time to close after we have clear title, all loan documents from the underwriter and price and all final terms are agreed to between buyer and seller in the contract to sale.
12. Provide a copy of important documents stored to flash drive and a home records portfolio after the closing.
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|Take Charge When Buying a Home||The Basics of Making an Offer|